Friday, August 19, 2016

Omni Green Labs Fiber Powder


 I have been a long time user of fiber powder so I was excited to try something new.  This powder can be dissolved in any liquid, hot or cold.  I first tried this with just plain water so that I could see if it really wouldn't change the taste of my drink.  The powder dissolved instantly in cold water.  I noticed a slight after-taste but nothing very noticeable.  Once I put the powder in my coffee I couldn't taste anything other than my coffee; It did not change the flavor of my coffee at all and it dissolved even before I stirred it.  So far, I like this even more than my prior fiber powder.   I love that there is an included spoon so I don't have to measure this.  All I need to take (per instructions) is 1 spoon twice daily.  My son also uses fiber powder and all he needs is 1 spoon a day.   Each spoon contains 4g of soluble fiber.                                     
View/Purchase Omni Green Labs Fiber Powder
I received this product at no cost in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.  
#omnigreenlabs 

No comments:

Post a Comment